Return policy for hearing aids:
- With all hearing aids, you have the right to a 30-day, non-binding trial period.
- During this 30-day period, you can return the hearing aids at any time.
- After 30 days, we will ask you again explicitly whether you want to keep or return the hearing aids.
- We ask you to tell us the reason for your return, but this is not mandatory. This can be done by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a return label from us and we will arrange for it to be sent back to us with insurance and a track & trace code.
- Once we receive the items back, we will promptly refund your money.
- The return can be addressed as follows:
Dr. Deelenlaan 8b
5042 AD Tilburg
Of course we hope that you are satisfied with your purchases from Hearly.net. If this is not the case, you can return your purchased item. This is subject to a few conditions, which we would like to inform you of.
Return conditions for articles
- After receipt you have a period of 14 days to indicate that you renounce the purchase. After this notification you still have 14 days to return the product.
- We request that you return the item(s) to us as much as reasonably possible in new condition and unused. If possible, please return the item in its original, unopened packaging. Of course you may try the article first.
- We may charge a fee if you have damaged the product or reduced its value through use beyond what was necessary to evaluate the product.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you and other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your intention to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing, by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- Hearing protectors, chinstraps or other earplugs cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene if the seal is broken.
- You can return batteries as long as they are not unpacked, it is not necessary to unpack the products to judge whether they are the right ones. If you do, they are unsellable and the depreciation is 100% and you will not get your money back.
We kindly ask you to inform us of the reason for your return, but this is not obligatory. You can do this by writing a note with the return shipment or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com. Please also state your name and order number.
Please frank the return shipment sufficiently; we advise you to make sure that your shipment is traceable.
The return shipment can be addressed as follows:
Dr. Deelenlaan 8B (1st floor)
5042 AD Tilburg
We will refund the purchase amount, including shipping costs for the return shipment, as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after termination. We may wait with the refund until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first. If you only return part of your order, the delivery charges are not refunded. We will refund you using the same method of payment as you used to make the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, no charges will be made for such refunds.